Conceptual thinker with strong design skills. Agency experience a plus. Print, digital, outdoor, collateral, logos and more. Must send creative samples or link to online portfolio.
Can you write funny? Won any awards for it? Send us your best radio, print, TV, digital, social, etc. Must send creative samples or link to online portfolio.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2-4 years experience with an emphasis on traditional consumer media including spot TV, radio, out-of-home, and print. They must also be comfortable interacting directly with clients and possess strong presentation skills. Digital media planning and buying experience is a plus. Must be proficient with excel and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will possess creative, strategic and networking qualities with strong communication and marketing skills.
This individual will be responsible for the creation & implementation of social media campaigns and strategies for Ron Foth Advertising and the agency client base. The candidate will be up to date with the latest available tools to continuously analyze, use and develop recommendations for all online and new social strategies including, but not limited to:
• Social media advocacy and optimization
• Online Reputation Management
• Influencer Strategies – winning the right advocates and bloggers
• Social marketing research
• Purchasing services, social contests and tool development, mobile app design development.
• Promoting and managing user generated content
The successful candidate will possess creative, imaginative and sociable qualities with strong communication and analytical skills.
This individual will be responsible for the creation & implementation of interactive media strategies for Ron Foth Advertising and the agency client base. The candidate will excel in the use of available tools to continuously analyze and develop recommendations for all online and new media strategies including, but not limited to:
• Online display advertising (CPC, CPA or CPM based)
• Online lead generation for the purpose of acquisition, retention, expansion or branding efforts
• E-mail marketing
• SEO/SEM (keyword, paid & organic)
• Mobile (display, SMS & location based)
In this fast-paced position, our ideal candidate will have past agency experience, excellent verbal and writing skills, a strong media understanding, results-driven co-op development and successful project management abilities. Previous QSR or Tourism related experience desirable.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Brand and sales promotion development
• Prepare marketing briefs
• A thorough and complete understanding of media usage, including TV, radio, direct mail, OOH, print, digital and social media
• Establish and build strong personal and working relationships with client(s)
• Develop, track and manage projects from conception through completion with all departments, including timelines
• Maintain the 'day-to-day' client-agency relationship
• Manage internal and external communications including meetings, memos, conference reports, status reports, etc.
• Develop competitive reports
• Manage and adhere to client budgets and prepare internal monthly budget projections
• Manage/balance client flowcharts
• Review and approve creative and production materials prior to sending to client(s)
• Ensure accurate and timely client feedback has been provided to internal departments
• Create presentations as needed for client meetings and new business opportunities
• Effectively and confidently present within formal and informal meetings
• Work on new business opportunities and presentations
• Manage billing activity and client hour reports
• Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned and directed
Ron Foth Advertising, an award-winning ad agency and production company, is seeking a print and digital production designer to join our growing creative department. We've got high profile regional and national accounts and a fun work environment. Ideal candidate must be proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, plus have strong attention to detail, understanding of information hierarchy, and a flair for design. Must be able to prepare final files for print, digital, outdoor and more. Send creative samples or link to online portfolio.